YORK COUNTY, S.C. (CN2 NEWS) Food Lion announcing its adding its “Food Lion To-Go” grocery pick up service at the following locations beginning Monday, October 26th:
- 1046 Regent Parkway, Fort Mill, S.C. 29715
- 709 E. McGregor St., Pageland, S.C. 29728
- 1301 N. Broome St., Waxhaw, N.C. 28173
Leaders say customers can use the Food Lion To-Go website or the Food Lion To-Go app to check store availability and to make orders.
“Expanding this convenient service to additional Food Lion stores is more important than ever,” said Bill Scales, Food Lion director of operations for the Rock Hill/Rockingham, S.C. region. “We want to give Rock Hill neighbors the option to shop through the channel they prefer, in-store or online, while still ensuring they have access to the freshest groceries at affordable prices.”
The grocery store chain’s leaders say they want to continue expanding this new service and showcasing its commitment to making grocery shopping easy, fresh and affordable.
The expanded Food Lion To-Go service allows customers to experience the same low prices and fresh food items without having to physically go into the store. The service lets customers to place an order and pick up their groceries on the same day.
Food Lion has released the following information on how Food Lion To-Go works:
- Visit shop.foodlion.com or open the Food Lion To-Go app.
- Enter your zip code and select the closest participating store.
- Add fresh groceries and everyday essentials to your virtual cart.
- Choose a pickup window (same day or up to seven days in advance) and check out.
- A To-Go shopper picks, packs and stores the order until you arrive, then loads it in your car.
Food Lion To-Go is available seven days a week from 10:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.