Whats on CN2 tonight?
Rainy Friday Causing Problems on Area Roads
Lancaster County's First Ever Homeless Count
Tri-county High Schools Start Football Practices
News Tip? Call: 803-326-4262|
CN2 RSS feed setup procedure
- How to create a new feed
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on partner login.
- Once login go to the web content portlet (firt portlet on top) there you will see multiple tabs, click on feeds
- Click on Add Feed
- A form will come up, on the ID shoose 'Autogenerate ID'
on the 'Name' field enter the name of the feed you would like would like the feed to be. Give it a description
- On the Arget Page Friendly URL enter the following: /web/guest/page name
- Permissions: leave it as is. recomended
- Target Porlet ID: empty
On the Web Content Constrain that's where you select the type of feed you would like to add. click on the drop down and select the web content Type.
- do not use Structure and templage, Advance user only.
- Feed Item Content
- Web Content Description
- RSS 2.0
You can select the Maximum Items to Display default 10.
- If you would like to show the newes entry first you need to set the Order as fallow.
Order by Colum (Modified Date)
Order By Type (Descending)
After you safe the file open the file feed you just created and copy the URL.
you can use the URL either hear or any other feed reader.